We believe that Greenville can be a place where everyone gets what he or she needs in order to thrive. To us, that is the basic definition of equity, and it’s what all our grants, investments, and relationships aim for.
Equity also is defined as “fairness or justice in the way people are treated” — so we are willing to speak out against social structures that continue to treat people unfairly and unjustly.
We don’t do this alone.
We are proud to be a charter member of the Greenville Partnership for Philanthropy, a coalition of Greenville funders learning together and working together to make our community a better place for all.
We also consider the nonprofit organizations that receive funding from us to be our partners. Each of them is dedicated to improving the lives of Greenville residents in different ways, and each is an essential element of a stronger community.
- Bridges to a Brighter Future
- Carolina Dance Collaborative
- Carolina Music Foundation
- Center for Community Services
- CommunityWorks Carolina
- Faces and Voices of Recovery (FAVOR)
- Foothills Family Services
- Goodwill Industries of Upstate Midlands SC Greenville Chautauqua
- Greenville County Human Relations Commission
- Greenville Literacy Association
- Pride Link
- Public Education Partners
- Read Up Greenville
- Root & Rebound
- Shine the Light Nonprofit Leadership Forum
- Soteria CDC
- South Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities
- Sustaining Way
- Taylors Free Medical Clinic
- United Negro College Fund
- Upcountry History Museum
- Upstate Warrior Solution